Tuesday, March 10, 2015

World Art


 


World art is amazing things to see like the Statue of Liberty and Twin Towers.  Art around the world can excite your eyes with beauty. Seeing art is like seeing the past and being there when it was made.  The art past made the future now.  Everywhere you go is like art being made.  Babies even make art with there food.  It takes hard work for art to be created.  Take your work as its fun.  Be so creative.  You don't have to listen to others about your work.  Be You Be Yourself.  Art is Art.  Art is my life.  I live through art.  The world is my art book.  I draw I write I paint im a artist.  Art world is a world of amazing people with creative fingers and hands
 
Image result for Art around the world

1 comment:

  1. I like your picture but your post is too short. Make sure it is 250 words, at least!

    ReplyDelete